What makes CK Morris Associates LLC different is our Remote Project Management as a Service (RPMaaS) model. Our services:
- Fulfills a shorter term resourcing need existing between a full-time project manager, and a temporary (6 - 12 months) onsite contractor consultant.
- Are just that- services. Our mission is not to provide clients with an additional headcount. Our focus is to remotely deliver top quality pm services and deliverables. Instead of clients spending ramp-up time reviewing resumes and conducting interviews, CK Morris upon request provides an experienced and professionally trained remote project management service practitioner.
- Your assigned Remote PMSPs will initiate high level pre-service engagement conversations focusing on your vision, idea, or strategic needs and requirements.
- The pre-service engagement conversations provide the required input to estimate the Level of Effort and Service Responsibility Type.
- Once an approved working agreement or Statement of Work, and non-disclosure agreement are established the service engagement can begin.
- Engagements are concise and limited in scope. The approach allows for greater planning flexibility and controlled change management when the need for project management expertise is exclusive to a limited number of knowledge areas, phases, or iterations.
- Engagement pricing is based on:
- The estimated Level of Effort (LOE) to produce the desired project management deliverable or activity.
- Service Responsibility Type:
- Creating a project management deliverable - vs.-
- Supervising/managing activities and tasks to create a deliverable.
- Or, a combination of both.
Overhead costs for unproductive hours such as downtime due to access or dependency delays are not charged to the client**.
- Requests are fulfilled by an experienced and certified project manager who can effectively apply virtual/remote methods to communicate, interact, and facilitate plan-driven or agile service engagements.
- Areas of Project Specialty: Enterprise Risks, Business Development, Business Process, Change Management, Technology, IT Infrastructure, Cyberawareness, and Mentoring
**Applies to planned or projected down time only.